Digital transformation is gathering momentum, the digital workplace is becoming more and more a commonplace. But many companies and their employees (still) view this development with great reservations. The following 10 points demonstrate the opportunities and potential that modern work methods offer.
- A central knowledge base: All data and documents can be seamlessly integrated from applications, such as SAP, email, SharePoint or the cloud, and directly from your employees, e.g., MS Office applications, as well by scanning hard copies.
- Data used within the same business context can be manually or automatically linked with the aid of AI-supported classification and shown in dynamic hierarchies.
- Sensitive personal data can be identified and securely managed in line with your compliance strategy.
- Documents can be versioned, archived to be legally compliant, searched, retrieved, and shared directly.
- At the same time, uncontrolled duplication or even multiplication of the same data to completely different filing locations, so-called content sprawl, can be prevented.
- Your employees are now able to easily connect different data in electronic files or processes.
- In just a few clicks, you can model business workflows across the company and combine them in web applications or portals.
- High-performance search: Required information is found quickly and reliably. The information advantage is on your side!
- All employees have mobile access to data that is relevant to them – anywhere, any time.
- Documents can also be created, filed and precisely managed remotely. It doesn’t matter if they are expense documents, delivery notes, invoices or receipts.
With our dataglobal CS software, you can benefit from all these new possibilities in no time at all. Collaboration is more efficient, more reliable and faster, even in distributed teams. Your data become an important resource for digital processes and workflows that increase your productivity and secure important competitive advantages for your company.
With the dataglobal methods and the dataglobal CS software, we guide you every step of the way towards modern work methods and a digital enterprise. In short: together, we can create the future success story for your company.
Write to us!
Use our contact form!
Request a Demo!