- Applicant management – transparent process from the invitation to tender, to comparison of applicants, through to the decision whether to hire or reject.
- Personnel onboarding – systematic, IT-supported induction process and introduction to the corporate culture.
- Travel cost management – mobile collection of records via cellphone and central approval and booking workflows.
- Approval management – one- or two-step approval workflows for holiday applications, investment applications, production orders, department budgets, invoice approvals, etc.
- Contract management – audit-compliant archiving, access control depending on authorizations, automated deadline monitoring and if needed, simple mobile access.
- Order data management – in a digital order file, order-related SAP records and non-SAP files such as paper documents, emails, faxes, Office files and drawings, are compiled centrally.
- Invoice entry processing – scanning of incoming invoices in paper format, automated identification of information of relevance to booking, data comparison with creditor master data and automated booking.
- Document management – seamless collection and compilation of all business-related documents from all sources. The users have several search options and methods available, and depending on the task, they have access to the data needed for their work.
- Storage management – incoming goods recording via barcode and manual scanner, goods dispatch with automated production of packing lists with information about the parts number, storage site and piece number. The automatically generated transaction lists are archived and can be retrieved on request.
- Automated archiving – archiving of entire business processes through the automated archiving and indexing of business-related items.
By digitizing and optimizing your processes, you achieve an increase in productivity, a reduction in costs, improved communication and shorter response times for supplier and customer inquiries. In short: You pave the way for greater customer satisfaction, and therefore for your long-term market success.
We will be happy to demonstrate how you and your company can benefit from digitization with dataglobal CS and the dataglobal method. Simply contact one of our experts! Questions? We are happy to help. Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or +49 (0)7131 1226 500