The first step towards digitization means scanning any hard copies of documents and records. But true added value is achieved only when you integrate information that is important to your business processes from invoices, delivery notes, time sheets, accompanying letters, etc., quickly and reliably into your digital workplace. You can now link all information in context and use it for digital business processes and workflows. We can show you how to achieve this.
- How can I generate added value from information in hard copy?
- How can I identify risks in analog documents?
- How can I reduce costs by digitizing documents?
- How can I use analog and digital documents in a process?
- How can I make existing knowledge available and usable?
- How can I access my relevant information more quickly?
- How can I satisfy legal requirements (lifecycle)?
- How can I set up e-Discovery?
Working together to create your individual solution
- We offer you the optimal scanning solution for automated bulk digital recording
- Individual scanning at the workplace is also enabled
- We also support you with mobile scanning (photos)
- We are happy to recommend scanning service providers as well
- Converting image to text (OCR) is a matter of course with dataglobal CS
- We offer fully automated metadata enrichment and categorization
- Our full-text indexing covers all the content of your documents
- Our complete service offer makes it easy for you
- You can rely on dataglobal’s professional project management
How you benefit from using our dataglobal CS software
- Reduced error rate
- Information from documents becomes searchable
- Accelerated information gathering
- Availability anytime, anywhere
- Safeguarding company expertise
- Implementing compliance requirements, e.g., data lifecycle (ILM)
- Cost reduction by eliminating the need for storage space for analog documents
- Creating a foundation for digitization, thanks to digital documents (e.g., e-Files)
We look forward to your questions and challenges Simply call us at +49 7131 1226-500, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org, or use our contact form – our advisors are always on hand to help!