There are a number of unmistakable signs that it’s high time you drove your digital transformation forward. The following 10 characteristics are at the top of the list.
- Your office messenger is on vacation and you are no longer receiving mail.
- The magnetic tapes with your patents’ construction plans are no longer readable.
- The thermal paper needed for the fax machine that you use for placing your orders is no longer available.
- Your analog car phone system no longer connects you to your customers.
- You cannot find the personnel file for Jack Johnson whom you urgently want to promote.
- Your accounting department’s filing cabinet is bursting at the seams under the strain of the last 30 years.
- Eric Smith, who takes care of your storage, broke his leg. Now no one can find anything.
- The employees in your outer office refuse to take dictation.
- No one can find the last order placed by your most important customer. Someone finds it later when vacuuming under your desk.
- Even though you were once the leader in your industry, you no longer receive orders or job applications.
Of course, this is not your reality. We were just having a little bit of fun. But still, we are sure that you also need to take action.
We can help you take some important major steps in your digital transformation toward becoming a digital company that supports progressive work processes.
Write to us!
Use our contact form!
Request a Demo!