- Arrange a reliable Data Discovery / Data Assessment
- Integrate all relevant company data into these analyses
- Categorize and classify your data
- Find sensitive personal data
- Identify redundant data / multiply the same data at completely different storage sites
- Use software that intelligently solves your data management challenges – through long-term discovery and analysis, rules-based archiving, outsourcing and erasure – and in this way, ensure compliance with the regulations and audit-compliance
- Use pre-prepared taxonomies that are easy to expand individually in order to quickly identify documents with sensitive information (e.g. credit card numbers)
- With AI support, introduce self-learning, automated classification of your data
- Ensure that you have a regular, understandable classification process for your corporate-wide dataset
- Use your dataset as a knowledge base and as a resource for the digital future of your company
Avoid “content sprawl”!
The unmonitored duplication or multiplication of the same data at entirely different storage sites is very dangerous from several points of view, particularly if you lose the overview of where exactly sensitive, i.e. personal data is located.
Find out how to regain control over your data for the long term, while at the same time using your entire dataset for your digital transformation.
Simply contact one of our experts! Questions? We are happy to help. Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or +49 (0)7131 1226 500
For more information on data monitoring / AI with dataglobal, see >>> here
Comments are closed.