- It must be possible to find all documents again immediately.
- Every document must be archived in such a way that it cannot be altered.
- No document may get lost on the way or in the archive.
- Every document must be able to be found again by indexing with metadata.
- It must be possible to find the exact same document that is being searched for.
- No document may be deleted for the duration of the storage period.
- It must be possible to show and issue every document exactly in its original form.
- All actions that create change in the archive must be logged.
- Electronic archives must be designed in such a way that migration to other platforms is possible without losing information.
- The system must offer the user the option of ensuring compliance with the statutory requirements and operational requirements of the user with regard to data security and data protection throughout the lifespan of the archive.
What else is important?
- Security of the overall procedure
- Protection against alteration and falsification / integrity
- Protection against loss
- Use only by authorized persons
- Adherence to storage periods
- Documentation of the procedure
With dataglobal CS, archiving is far more than just the legally compliant storage of electronic information that is relevant to your business. This is provided in the form of documents, emails, SAP, SharePoint or Messenger data. All relevant data and information are recorded without gaps and linked to your business context through company-wide and cross-system integration. We look forward to showing you how you can use your complete dataset beyond archiving as a valuable resource for your digital transformation.
Simply contact one of our experts! We would be more than happy to answer your questions: firstname.lastname@example.org or call +49 (0)7131 1226 500
Comments are closed.