- Choose the archiving strategy that suits your company
- Ensure that your SAP receipts are archived in audit-compliant format
- Use your metadata to quickly find required information
- Integrate your SAP receipts into your digital processes
- Control your data growth
- Using the right archiving strategy can help replace/retire legacy systems
- Consistent safeguarding of the management of retention policies
- Set up special legal hold times
- Log your deletions in accordance with GDPR requirements
- Plan your data archiving and application retirement before introducing SAP-HANA
SAP archiving using dataglobal CS provides you with additional valuable benefits because your SAP receipts are seamlessly integrated into your digital workplace. You can now finally attach and link to your SAP receipts any documents, attachments, notes, e-mails, and all relevant files. Likewise, you can file and view documents, such as outgoing invoices, delivery notes, or purchase orders, within SAP in the overarching private cloud. This improves your SAP processes and allows you to use SAP content in other business processes at the same time.
We look forward to showing you how you can use your complete dataset beyond archiving as a valuable resource for your digital transformation.