Integrate different applications in your processes and generate individual workflows simply and with ease.
dataglobal’s WebClient offers central, web-based access to all of your archived data no matter the platform. Its open interface architecture (WebStexx) makes it easy to add on virtually any functionality, saving you time and money while simplifying many daily work processes.
From our experience, we know that business processes depend on unique needs and that these must always be customized and optimized through continuous change. It’s essential that your software enables you to react quickly to changes within your own company or legal requirements.
dataglobal’s WebClient offers multiple options for integration with existing processes, meaning you won’t need to worry about such ongoing challenges. Different process steps and tasks are displayed and simplified with dataglobal’s WebClient.
Fully prepared for the future
Multiple interfaces and add-on options cover the most diverse needs, and dataglobal’s WebClient can quickly be used for custom requirements and any industry-specific processes.
Since established processes and workflows remain in place, you benefit from avoiding expensive time-consuming changes.
Leading companies already boast success with their custom workflow solutions from dataglobal’s WebClient.
Some real-world examples include:
- Automated completion of index fields for query processes with content from external and internal systems (CRM, ERP).
- CRM automatically provides address records during a search with customer numbers.
- Starting sophisticated background processes during document archiving.
- After objects have been selected in results lists, downstream processes are launched via custom interfaces.
- Automated storage of file structures.
- Function availability, e.g. modifying retention periods or deleting the personnel file after an employee has left the company. (GDPR).
Other options for using dataglobal’s WebClient include:
- Implementing requirements: Viewing personnel files (German Works Constitution Act/Betriebsverfassungsgesetz § 83).
- Digital case files: Combining documents in flexible structures for optimized traceability.
Reducing the workload for corporate offices, and simplifying workflows through self-service processes. The system searches for all relevant data for a process, and together with the dataglobal WebClient makes them available to authorized persons for processing.
- Planning annual leave: from request to approval process.
- Travel expense management: from employee request and gathering digital receipts to supervisor approval.
- Mobile connection:
- Access archived data and emails, whether in the office or on the go.
- Hit lists and documents are immediately available for further processing.
Future-proof your workflows and self-service processes! Contact us today!
We will be happy to answer any questions you may have in person: firstname.lastname@example.org or +49 (0)7131 1226 500
Comments are closed.