dg file

Intelligent migration, archiving and management of data and informationdg file

With dg file you can migrate your data and information - according to the value of this information for your company - to the optimal storage location.This can be a Secondary Storage, a Cloud Storage or a Compliance-proof archive.  

Challenge

Product dg file data-stock ENAlthough data volumes are growing rapidly, only 20 % of all files are regularly used. The remaining 80 % of the files are never used or only rarely. At the same time, around 30 % of all files must be archived due to Compliance regulations.

With dg  file you can effectively consolidate your data and realize an intelligent Hierarchical Storage Management (HSM) with an unprecedented precision and efficiency.

Your data are continuously analyzed, assed and optionally classified accoring to contents. On this basis you can migrate your data with dg file to the optimal storage location according to the value of the data.

The migration is completely transparent for the users and only requires minimal implementation efforts. Various Disaster Recovery scenarios emerge through the parallel use of different migration locations. In addition to that, your data can be automatically archived in a revision-proof way in combination with the archiving solution dg hyparchive or other archiving solutions.

With dg file you can securely cushion the continuous increase in growth of your data volumes, reduce storage costs and optimize backup as well as Disaster Recovery.

icon lupeTransparency in your data  
img broschuere


You would like to find out the benefits of dg file for you company?

With our established dataglobal File Assessment you receive detailed insights into the structure, the use and the optimization potential of your file systems. The analysis is not invasive and is carried out by our experts according to individually customized criteria. You receive a solid decision base for the use of Hierarchical Storage Management (HSM), file classification and archiving.

More information about dataglobal File Assessment
More information about dg analyze

The following companies already use dg file successfully

Logo Stadt BoeblingenCity Council Böblingen relies on dg file for cost reduction in the IT
Instead of the expensive new purchase, a central storage unit with higher capacity, the decision makers of the city of Böblingen relies on the hierarchical storage management with dg file, which allows the use of inexpensive standard hard disks without affecting  the user.

Success Story for Download (DE)

Leading companies rely upon dg file

  • Logo Knorr Bremse
  • Logo Rheinbahn
  • Logo Profil Verbindungstechnik
  • Logo Sirona
  • Logo KWD
  • Logo Zollern
  • Logo Klingele
  • Logo HSVA
  • Logo Berger
  • Logo Magna
  • Logo Weinor
  • Logo Ref Zentis
Cookies make it easier for us to provide you with our services. With the usage of our services you permit us to use cookies.
Data Protection Policy