Join Our Support Team
Responsibilities and features of the role
- Provide high-quality support to our customers, based on 1st and 2nd level support service agreements
- Use our ticketing system to record issues, change requests and technical questions (via e-mail or phone) regarding our products
- Immediately identify and attempt to solve issues, and, if needed, perform an in-depth error analysis
- Track problem notifications and forward to specialist departments for error analysis
- Work closely with customers and our client managers
What you can expect from us
We are a well integrated team with wide ranging freedom of action and decision-making, but we also do not skirt our responsibilities. You can expect a range of interesting and varied activities. We offer modern workplace equipment for internal and mobile work.
- IT-related and/or comparable degree
- Ideally, basic experience in user support
- Routine knowledge of MS Office
- In-depth knowledge of networks and databases, and routine knowledge of common operating systems
- An appreciation of software development, and basic coding knowledge
- Work method is solution and results-oriented
- Proficient in German and good knowledge of English
- Customer-oriented personalty, ability to work independently, open and communicative attitude
- Knowledge of SAP http Content Server, SAP ArchiveLink, and SAP ILM
Are you curious and want to know more about our advertised position? We have summarized all further information for you in the PDF.
Careers with dataglobal
We work together with you – make your success stories come true with us!
What makes your heart beat faster? If it’s working together with a successful team on innovative and progressive customer solutions, then you’ve come to the right place! From the first requirements analysis to the last line of program code, we enjoy working together – not for the first best solution that comes along – but for the one that is right for the customer.
Therefore, we are always looking for outstanding professionals in your field. Whether in sales, consulting, IT security or as a developer – you can live your strengths with us. From apprentices, students and trainees to specialists and managers – we look ahead together as a team and always have our finger on the pulse. If this also meets your ideals, you will find the right challenge for you with us.
Have you not found anything that fits among the current job offers? No problem. Let’s sit down for a coffee and talk about where you might fit in. We look forward to meeting you!